- Store Policies
In most cases, Assemblydirect will accept merchandise returns subject to the terms outlined in this Section and will replace the Product or refund your money at your option.
To facilitate processing of returned merchandise:
- Please contact a Customer Service Representative to obtain an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number prior to returning product.
- For all returns not relating to manufacturers' warranties, returns must be made within 30 days of date of invoice, be accompanied by the original invoice number and a brief explanation of the reason for the return, and be in original packaging and in resalable condition.
- Return freight charge must be prepaid. C.O.D. returns cannot be accepted.
- Products returned solely due to customer error may be subject to a restocking charge.
- To the extent that Assemblydirect purchases a Product from a manufacturer specifically for you, such Products may be Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable.
- "Not-In Catalog Items" and parts specified as "Non-Cancelable/Non-Returnable" at time of quote or sale are not returnable.
- Returns relating to manufacturers' warranties are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable manufacturer's warranty and the applicable manufacturer's return policies for the Product (e.g., some Products may require return directly to the manufacturer). Please contact a Assemblydirect Customer Service Representative for details.
By returning a Product to Assemblydirect, you represent and warrant that the returned Product was purchased from Assemblydirect.
Errors and Ommissions
Assemblydirect reserves the right to review orders for mistakes and omissions prior to acceptance of an order. In case of a correction, customer will be notified by their registered email, and payment refunded.